Did you guys have a good week last week? Man, I was missing you all like crazy. You, readers, keep me pumped to cultivate more happiness in this world using food. Last week I was so sick with some kind of stomach bug. I haven’t been that sick in seven years. I’m starting to feel back to normal, so I’m back at the computer blogging my fingers away.
Speaking of HAPPINESS… since we are coming up on the 4th of July, I thought it would be a great time to do a VLOG CO-HOST GIVEAWAY for someone in our military!!
It’s pretty simple. I’m looking for a one time co-host who isn’t afraid of the kitchen and the camera. He or she will select a meal to prepare on camera with me, and we will serve his or her friends and family.
I will announce the winner on July 4th, and contact you via email.
The vlog will air a few days after the scheduled taping so everyone can see our fun in the kitchen!
1. Must serve active duty or have served active duty in any branch(s).
2. You can nominate so long as you have the permission of the person you are nominating.
3. Must be in NASHVILLE or willing to come to Nashville.
4. They must be willing to cook!
5. They must want to have FUN!!!
1.Sign up for my email list.
2. Leave a comment below about why you or the person you are nominating should be selected. Be funny. Be serious. Be YOU! I want to read it all so I can select the best person!
To our Veterans, we can’t thank you enough for your service!!
No matter what is going on in the world, Dish up love!!